The Lab is an opportunity for your organization to evolve its capacity to operationalize diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) in order to align it with program, fundraising, and operations goals, and create the greatest impact. Over the course of a year, the Lab offers real time opportunities throughout your organization to learn while testing structures, competencies, and tools to advance and sustain equity efforts. Participants gain access to:
- • Proprietary assessment tool to conduct an organizational DEI Audit;
- • Tools and frameworks to build organiztaional racial equity culture and design a DEI roadmap;
- • Emergent real-time approaches to solving organizational DEI challenges through a framework that combines levers to move organizations through the race equity cycle, understanding of cultural habits, and the use of data to test “bets;”
- • Strategies for undoing bias and leaning into allyship to implement and learn from;
- • DEI experts in organizational strategy, change management, and evaluation; and
- • A unique plan and approach that is right-sized for your goals and grounded in a strong adaptive management orientation.
- • 2 In-person half day introductory and 4 In-person full day sessions in Belltown, Seattle
- • 3 1-1 coaching with a dedicated coach for your organization to support and advance DEI efforts
- • 3 Webinars
- • At the organization level, we suggest having time for internal action learning that integrates into existing work streams
In-person Meetings (Seattle)
Thursday, Oct 10th 2019 - half day Introductory Session
Thursday, Dec 12th 2019 - half day Introductory Session
Thursday, Feb 6th 2020 - full day
Thursday, April 2nd 2020 - full day
TBD June 2020 - full day
TBD September 2020 - full day
Monthly 1-1 coaching
Note: At the organizational level, we suggest having time for internal action learning that integrates into existing work streams.
$3600 2 Participants
$1M - $2M
$6000 2 Participants
$8500 3-4 Participants
$7500 2 Participants
$9000 3-4 Participants
Larger than $3M - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing is based on organizational budget
How to Apply
Fill out the application by October 31st - share information about your organization and current DEI challenges. Ensure that training dates work internally and begin to form a team.
We will inform all organizations by November 15th. Once you hear back from us, finalize the team you'll bring to the training. 1st Payment is due by Dec. 1st.
Come to the first session on Oct 10th with your team members, ready to learn and share. Ensure you've set time aside for internal workgroups and meetings.
Together we will :
This unique offering is designed to support you in aligning DEI priorities and strategy with your organizational mission, vision, and values. Over 6 months, gain tools and resources to develop an organization-wide impact roadmap.
This partnership will combine Moving Beyond's expertise in rigor, data, and dynamic learning systems alongside a collaboration with experts who work in the areas of measurement, evaluation, data science, and racial justice - to operationalize DEI efforts critical to advancing impact. We work with organizations through facilitation techniques and research methods developed over decades of program management and planning experience - meeting each organization where they are in their diversity, equity, and inclusion journey.
Founder, Fleur Larsen Facilitation
Focus - Racial Justice, Race-based Caucusing
Professor, Claremont University
Focus - Community Engagement, Evaluation
Founder & CEO, DataAssist and We All Count
Focus - Qualitative Measurement, Data Science
Founder, ORS Impact and Moving Beyond
Focus - M&E, Impact Measurement